Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nicki Minaj macks kids up?

Well not really, but seriously take a look at this amazingly awesome and cute video:
I'm sure by now everyone's must have seen this video now, whether it's on ray willam johnson or just from mad hype over the internet. But, before you go off saying "OMG look how cute those little girls are???" Keep in mind what exactly she's singing about. Now "Super Bass" by Nicki Minaj is not exactly a child friendly song.... thus, the need to have a "clean" version, but obviously that doesn't take away from the message she's trying to send any less. Now the song goes on about what kind of guy she wants to get and blah blah blah, but aside from provocative lyrics such as profanity and references to selling drugs (cocaine) here's a part of the lyrics where I find most disturbing, especially when kids are singing it...

This one is for the boys in the polosEntrepreneur niggas in the mogulsHe could ball with the crew, he could soloBut I think I like him better when he doloAnd I think I like him better with the fitted cap onHe ain't even gotta try to put the mac onHe just gotta give me that look, when he give me that lookThen the panties comin' off, off, uhExcuse me, you're a hell of a guy you know I really got a thing for American guysI mean, sigh, sickenin' eyes I can tell that you're in touch with your feminine sideYes I did, yes I did, somebody please tell him who the F I isI am Nicki Minaj, I mack them dudes up, back coupes up, and chuck the deuce up 
 Hmmm... WHAT are the parents thinking?? I mean sure, they probably don't know what they're singing about, but that's the kind of influence I would not care for having near my, what looks like 6 year old girls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment