Monday, October 10, 2011

Normal? We'll see...

Some highlights of my day I thought was interesting, have to be quick since I'm in dire need of sleep!


 That doesn't not look very comfortable to say the least! The balls of the feet bearing majority of the bodies weight is just asking for trouble! There's a reason why god made our feet the way it does, well, instead of whatever shape that is. Just think, the stuff women put them self through to become accepted in society! Heels, makeup, and cosmetic surgery... and that's just to say the least!
 Oh the Swedish people! I mean if this was found in Japan.... Not so surprising, but I've always viewed the Swedish as more "classy" type of people if you know what I mean, with all that Rolex and chocolates. Well, I guess if you live in Sweden and your child is dire need of nasal relief you are only one snot aspirator away from fresh air!
 Image is self explanatory, who needs toaster ovens or pans when you can just pop bread in the toaster! I guess that college life living away from your parents just got $29.99 cheaper (Btw, I have no idea how much exactly a toaster oven costs so I just ball parked on the cheapest one).




0 comments:

Post a Comment