Friday, June 17, 2011

No day feels better than a Friday

My week thus far have composed of hitting the snooze button on my alarm multiple times before realizing it's the afternoon already. My slow work ethic has somehow slowly made it's way up to eventually completely finishing the first four weeks of material I originally planned. Just today, I managed to write down a few main ideas for some of the MCAT verbal reasoning passages. In addition, I finally saw the movie Super 8, in my opinion it's one of a kind movie where it successfully executes the combination of horror and comedy all into one bundle. The fact the main actors in the movie are kids make the acting so much more tolerable, by tolerable I don't mean bad, but much more genuine and believable. The movie is very nostalgic in the sense that it really brings back childhood memories and even throws in a little romance... (remember your first ever crush in grade 6?). I really have no idea how to end off this entry, however, I do enjoy ending things off with a topic to ponder about. Is it better to be ignorant? or tolerant? Some say an ignorant person is stupid, others say ignorance is bliss, but tolerance is patience with virtue. I personally think a little bit of both is ideal, consequently, nothing in the world is ideal and we never achieve exactly what we want. I guess it's just a tragic flaw in any character made by "god".

0 comments:

Post a Comment