Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Good things come with moderation.


32 Degrees of a daily high and a humidex of over 70% you can be sure summer is finally officially start to kick in. With the majority of the day feeling more like 41 degrees Celsius I couldn't help but feel slightly delirious walking both to and from the North York Central Library. As if my day couldn't be any harder, a mind numbing headache decided to rear into the back of my head and completely destroy my already lacking concentration. At the end of what was supposed to be a productive day, I was barely able to finish the readings I assigned myself in the previous week.

I don't think I'm gonna bother going into details about the latter part of my day mainly involving getting packed in the face, not once, but three consecutive times during volleyball. Well it's safe to say my headache never went away. I think besides having such a depressing day, I've learnt that any good thing in large amounts usually results in disappointment. Take weather for example - too warm brings headaches, too cold brings the shivers, but, a moderation of the two brings peace and a ease of mind. I'm hoping tomorrow will bring better moderation and an increase in productivity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment