Sunday, June 5, 2011

Orange Red Business Style Website Template

Newest design in my up and coming showing of over 10 professional looking business style web templates. For this template, I decided to use some more vibrant and dedicated colours. Again, I think I came up with this block style layout from a combination of inspirational web designs made by designers I've come across in the past. I am hoping within the next few weeks I will be able to finish coding the designs and have a public release for anyone to download and use.

In all honesty, I feel the use of blocks make any design very simplistic yet retaining the sophisticated look of a professional site. Although I didn't take the time to anchor or map the distance on each side of the boxes, the integrity of the overall layout is not compromised.

0 comments:

Post a Comment