Thursday, June 16, 2011

Things to live by

Some of the major influences of my life include both people I'm close to and those that are only read in books. Below I've listed some of my favourite quotes and philosophies that I live by, some are made by myself, other's are by famous people who's names I needn't mention.

"You can never have enough knowledge, but a little bit of ignorance is enough"
"Be who you are and do what you believe in because those to mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind"
"Be accepting of failure, but don't fail willingly."
"Failure is an opportunity to begin again, more intelligently."
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever."
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."

0 comments:

Post a Comment